Today you are going to investigate water.
- Go to the the USGS website and take the quiz to see what you know about water.
- Learn about water.
- Take notes on the structure of water and the properties of water in your composition notebook. Include diagrams and text in your notes. This will help you to create a useful poster related to water in class tomorrow.
- Go back the USGS website and retake the quiz to see what you have learned. Report your results to me.
- USGS - Water Basics
- Physical Geography eBook - Chapter 8
- How Stuff Works - Water
- University of Iowa - Water
Take a screen shot of your poster and upload your poster as a jpg image to your blog in a new blog post.